CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 22, 2009

September Adventures


This past September, Roo and I headed out East to visit family and friends. At a little over four months preggers, I was a bit worried about travel, but I quickly discovered it's no biggy.


I was also a bit worried about the workshops I had scheduled in Blacksburg, VA, and Charleston, NC. I wondered if I would still feel as awful as I was feeling at two and three months along. And I wondered if I would run out of energy while teaching a 2-hour workshop. I was elated to discover that all those odd aversions did fade away at about the four-month mark, and that I was still strong and agile enough to keep everyone in class engaged.


So in addition to enjoying time spent in York, Blacksburg, and Durham with friends and family... I had a fabulous time with students in both Fan Fusion workshops in Blacksburg and Charleston... even outlasting and outspinning some of my students ;) Go preggie bellydancers!


After the workshop in Charleston, Roo and I had an amazing meal at the High Cotton, a great stay at the Andrew Pinckney Inn, and contemplated our next visit to this enchanting region.

0 comments: